5 year trend analysis suggests that the CBSE Results have usually been declared during May-June period of each year. It is very likely that the results will be declared in May for coming year.
The exact date for the results is hard to determine since it is announced by the board only a few days before CBSE publishes the result on their website.
There are a lot of people including teachers who claim they can get the results before they are published but that are just making stories up. There have been only a few exceptional cases where the results of students were announced due to reasons such as terminal illness.
Here are some recommendations that you can go ahead and get for your boyfriend. Pick Any!
- Hanaei Mori for Men
- Chrome by Azzaro
- Aventis by Creed
- Light Blue by Dolce & Gabbana
- Armani Code by Giorgio Armani
- Mont Blance Legend Intense
- Bleu de Chanel
- Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille
- L’Homme by Yves Saint Laurent
- L’Eau d’Issey Pour Homme by Issey Miyake
- Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male By Jean Paul Gaultier
- Happy By Clinique For Men
- Paco Rabanne 1 Million By Paco Rabanne
- Drakkar Noir By Guy Laroche
- Dirty English by Juicy Couture
- Eternity by Calvin Klein
- Declaration By Cartier For Men
- Guilty By Gucci
- Kenneth Cole Black By Kenneth Cole
- Viktor and Rolf Spicebomb
- Versace Man Eau Fraiche By Gianni Versace
- Fahrenheit By Christian Dior
- Banana Republic Black Walnut
- BURBERRY London for Men
- Pleasures By Estee Lauder
- Pi By Givenchy For Men
- Polo Blue by Ralph Lauren
- Sex Panther
- Acqua Di Gio By Giorgio Armani
Amazon.com does ship internationally however only a limited number of items are eligible for international shipping to India.
Amazon does have an Indian portal that caters to Indian users that you might want to have a look at. It is accessible at http://www.amazon.in.
In case an item qualifies for International Shipping, it would have the following note – “This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S”.
CBSE Chennai Regional Office Address is
Building Number 1630 A
16th Main Rd, Anna Nagar West
Chennai, Tamil Nadu
The above address has been retrieved from CBSE’s official website.
CBSE’s regional office in Chennai has jurisdiction for the following Indian territories –
- Tamil Nadu
- Andhra Pradesh
- Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- Daman and Diu